Baer Engineering and Environmental Consulting, Inc. was founded in 1992 to serve government and industry. Since 1992, we have maintained a steady and controlled growth rate from startup to average annual gross revenues of $5.47 million. We have managed our growth, project portfolio, and service line expansion without a single claim filed.
Baer Engineering provides facilities, chemical, civil, water resources and environmental engineering, and industrial hygiene, safety and health services to institutional, governmental, commercial, and industrial clients. Over the past 24 years, Baer Engineering has developed a reputation for delivering high quality environmental and engineering services on challenging projects. Our ability to exceed client expectations has enabled Baer Engineering to grow our clientele list to include educational, healthcare and lending institutions; building owners and managers; local, state, and federal agencies; light and heavy industry; commercial developers; and prime architectural / engineering firms.
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541350 Building Inspection Services
- 541620 Environmental Consulting Services
- 562211 Hazardous Waster Treatment and Disposal
- 562910 Remediation Services
- 541340 Drafting Services
- 541360 Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services
- 541370 Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services
- 541380 Testing Laboratories
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services