Baer Engineering and Environmental Consulting, Inc. offers clients refresher training for most Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS) asbestos and lead-based paint licenses as well as OSHA 10-Hour and 30-Hour Construction Industry courses. Our skilled instructors have a combined total of more than 50 years of classroom experience and field experience. Whether our clients require refreshers to continue working in their respective fields or OSHA training to keep their workers safe, Baer offers comprehensive and informative training solutions with
realistic applications and actual hands-on training.
- Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor Refresher - $160/student
- Asbestos Inspector Refresher - $
- Asbestos Management Planner Refresher - $140/student
- Asbestos Project Designer Refresher - $160/student
- Asbestos Air Monitoring Technician Refresher - $140/student
- Texas Law and Regulation - $TBD/student
- Lead Inspector Refresher - $175/student
- Lead Risk Assessor Refresher - $175/student
- Lead Supervisor Refresher - $175/student
- Lead Project Designer Refresher - $175/student
OSHA Construction Industry
- 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course for supervisor and managers
- 10 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course for workers
For in-person courses please arrive 15 minutes prior to the designated class starting time to fill out all required registration paperwork.
All courses available upon request when not scheduled in Upcoming Courses.
Feel free to contact us with any questions at email@example.com or (210) 710-3075.
All in-person courses will be held at Baer Engineering's headquarters located at 7756 Northcross Drive, Suite 206, Austin Texas, 78757
Payment is required on or before the first day of the course.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
If Baer cancels the course, then the payment may be applied to another course or refunded in full. If the student cancels or misses the first day of the course without a 24-hour notice, then a $25.00 cancellation fee will be applied prior to the refund. A student may reschedule the course at no cost if another course is, or will be, available. Baer reserves the right to cancel courses without prior notice. Baer is not responsible for any losses incurred because of airline or hotel cancellations.
Returned Check Policy:
Customers will be assessed a $50.00 returned check fee.